To all the parents that came to Parent Night - THANKS! I hope that any questions you may have had were answered last night. I enjoyed meeting with you all!
Donation money - With the donations that I have received so far($50), I have been able to purchase Mountain Math. It is a very comprehensive math program that we will use for morning work next semester. The cost of this program was $95.95. Luckily, I had money from PTO to cover the remaining cost. Our classroom printer is currently out of ink, so I am using my personal printer. It's not too late to send in a donation if you have not done so already. :) Our classroom is also in need of paper plates of all sizes and brown paper lunch bags.
Correction - On the color/letter calendar that was sent home, we are scheduled to work on the letter Rr on Monday, September 6. We will not be here next Monday so all of our letters and activities will be pushed back a day.
Library - We go to the library daily. Send books back to get a new one. :)
Track - Every Tuesday our class will rin track. Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately.
PAJAMA DAY - We are going to have a pajama day on Thursday while we are learning the letter Pp. Please send your child in appropriate for school and PE. Thanks!
Hmmm...I think that is everything that I forgot to mention last night. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment