Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Now, it is time to get back to work!
There was a newsletter that was sent home today. It has very important information for Grandparent's Day and also contains everything that we are doing this week.
I'm looking forward to all of the fun things that you and your child find while you are on our "SHAPE HUNT!" We will share these during math time on Friday.
We began sharing our "All About Me" posters today. I was very impressed with the creativity that I was today! The kids really enjoyed listening to and learning about their friends.
REMINDERS!
If you send money, please put it in an envelope to make sure it goes to the appropriate place.
If you are participating in the fundraiser, remember to send in the duck coupons when 5 items have been sold.
Our class will be going to the Grand Ol Pumpkin Patch in Clanton on October 7. More details will be coming home in folders this week.
Don't forget that it's not too late to send in a classroom donation. :) If you have already sent in a donation (monetary or extra supplies) I'd like to say thank you!
dsmitchell@tcss.net is my e-mail address. I check it several times a day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment