Sorry it has been so long! We have had so much going on that I have been forgetting to post updates on our blog.
QUICK UPDATES
We have completed our unit on plants. The students will continue to watch thier plants grow until Thanksgiving break and then they will bring them home. I was very excited with all that the class learned about seeds and plants.
Our Halloween party is tomorrow at 1:30. I hope everyone will be able to stop in for a little while. It should be fun!
Thanksgiving is right around the corner! We will be doing a ton of arts and crafts with our Thanksgiving unit. Mrs. Sullivan and I are working on planning a Thanksgiving feast. I will send more information home as our plans develop.
Also, I would like to remind everyone that I am working toward getting my National Boards Certification. I will be videoing many lessons throughout the year. These videos are for me and my assessors only. No other party will view them. :)
Snacks - Please remember to send a snack with your child each day. We have a long morning and the children need that extra "gogo juice."
CLASSROOM NEEDS
donation money ~ ink ~ paper bags ~ paper plates ~ treasure box prizes ~ feedback on classroom activities ~ clothes pins ~ BOX TOPS
Anything that you are able to give will be put to use in the classroom. We could also use buttons, fabric, or any other items/scraps that are lying around your house. You never know what could be used in an art activity.
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment